Almost all Las Vegas nightclubs, Vegas pool parties, and Vegas strip clubs – enforce a strict dress code whether you are on the guest list or have a bottle service reservation. Typically, it's "Upscale Casual Attire," but since each club differs slightly, it is always a good idea to "dress to impress" in trendy, well-fitted clothes; that way, you are dressed appropriately no matter where you go. But remember, Las Vegas Security or the bouncer at the door has the final say!
Wearing the right outfit to a Vegas club can be the deciding factor whether you're allowed in or left out. While it should be common sense that one should dress to impress when heading to a club, for some, it's not. To avoid any confusion, our comprehensive Strip Club Dress Code Guide will provide you with everything you need to know before you go.
Party-goers cannot show up at a club in Las Vegas and hope to gain entry dressed in:
- Beach wear or athletic wear
- Hats/head gear; the exception may be a Fedora
- Clothing that is baggy or too loose, ripped, torn, disheveled, dirty, distressed, offensive, or graphic
- Tank tops or "wife beaters."
- Sweat pants/sweatshirts/gym wear
- Shorts, capris, cutoffs, cargos, or khakis
- Timberlands, work boots, steel-toe boots, and boots with spurs
- Flipflops or sneakers
- Excessive jewelry/chains
Las Vegas Nightclubs
Pretty much any classy outfit is acceptable if it's not too low, too short, or too see-through. If walking and dancing in heels and stilettos all night might be a challenge, bring a pair of flats or ballet-style shows. Bare feet are a no go at any Las Vegas club and will get you removed! Anything larger than a clutch purse must be stored at the club's coat check or with the bell desk; otherwise, you won't get into the club.
Fashionable jeans, dress pants, dress shoes, collared shirts, blazers, a suit and tie, and even a tux
Vegas Pool Parties
A dress code applies at all Las Vegas dayclubs and pools. Guest guests must arrive wearing stylish swimwear. Do not show up dressed like you would for a backyard pool party!
- You must wear a coverup to walk to and from the hotel-casino
- No see-through swimsuits or bikinis and no pants
- Sandals, flipflops, heels, and wedges are permitted
- No large bags unless you have rented a bungalow or cabana (all bags will be searched by Security)
- No jerseys, shorts, cargo shorts, cutoffs, pants, khakis, or athletic gear
- No boots of any kind
- Boat shoes, flip flops, and sneakers like Vans or Converse Chuck Taylor are fine; no Jordans or Yeezy sneakers.
- (An exception to that rule, at Drai's Nightclub and Drai's Beach Club, you can wear your Air Jordans if you want to pay the $100 fee)!
Sunglasses, sunscreen, and stylish hats are acceptable.
Mobile Spray Table
Don't show up to Sin City's hottest dayclubs and pool parties without a tan. If you haven't been in the sun for a while or want to touch up your tan, Exploring Las Vegas offers safe, convenient, and affordable mobile tanning packages. Our professional technicians will come to your room or Airbnb and have you looking fabulous and fit in no time! This is a fun bonding experience for friends, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, and wedding parties! If you're interested, click here, and we will provide you with all the details!
Strip Club Dress Code Final Word
If you want impress the hottest Las Vegas Strippers then you better dress the part! We have a complete roster of over twenty strip joints including Spearmint Rhino, Sapphire Vegas, Treasures Vegas, Sophia’s Vegas, Scores Las Vegas, Palomino Las Vegas, The Library, Déjà vu, Hustlers Las Vegas, Centerfold’s Cabaret, and Peppermint Hippo, Crazy Horse Las Vegas. Consider our strip club crawl if you would like to check out multiple venues in the same night or if you want a full-nude strip club we have a guide for that as well.