ON THE RECORD TICKETS
Packages with limos, dinners, and nightclubs
On The Record
The fun of hanging out in a record store was Houston Hospitality's inspiration for On The Record. If you want to celebrate your bachelor party or bachelorette bash in Vegas but don't want to do it at an ear-deafening, over-crowded mega- Vegas club, On The Record provides an alternative nightclub experience with a tasteful combination of dancing and socializing and Exploring Las Vegas recommends OTR as one of the best hip hop clubs in Vegas. The music genre is open-format which is hip hop, EDM club vibes, Latin club tunes, and Top 40 tracks. 🎧
Consider buying On The Record tickets or the Las Vegas Party Pass for entry on busy weekends or concerts. Another option for entry is the On the Record Guestlist make sure you remember the tickets will guarantee entry and the guestlist does not.
Buy On The Record Tickets Buy Las Vegas Party Pass
On The Record Highlights
- A premier bottle service menu
- Bust out your cameras; you will want a pic of the red 1963 Bristol Lodekka double-decker bus equipped with a DJ booth and bar set out on the patio.
- The club is hidden behind a record store entrance off the main casino floor.
- OTR is filled with social media-friendly backdrops to capture unforgettable memories.
- A vintage Rolls-Royce in the corner of the Main Room, with a cutout cockpit, serves as a DJ booth. Check out the DJ Line-Up and all the On The Record Events.
- The vinyl records in The Vinyl Parlor are from artists of all genres throughout musical history. They are available for guests to take down and give to the bartenders as inspiration for creating specialty drinks.
Check for Promo Code
On The Record Nightclub Packages